St. Leo School is a Catholic co-educational Pre-K – Grade 8 elementary school. It has been educating students since its founding in 1926 when St. Leo School had a new eight-room building with five grades and five teachers. The enrollment of its first year in operation was 221 students. The trend of increasing enrollments continued, necessitating double in grades so that in 1948 a four-room addition was made to the original building. Then in 1954, a new building with six rooms and an auditorium was ready for occupancy. Such an increase of pupils and facilities reflected an appreciation for the quality of education imparted in St. Leo School. Our new building opened in September 2007.